Current college students and recent college graduates who purchase or lease an eligible new vehicle and take retail delivery from dealer stock by January 3, 2017, are eligible. Special-order vehicles must arrive and be delivered by January 3, 2017. Vehicles delivered after January 3, 2017, are not eligible for $500 Student Bonus Cash. See dealer for eligible vehicles and complete details..
- Model year 15/16 vehicles are eligible
- Final pay units are not eligible/rule of 5/non-transferable within household
- Hybrids are eligible, all other standard exclusions apply
- See your dealer for a complete list of eligible vehicles
Current full-time student OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School.
(Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in "good academic standing")
- OR -
Student has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2014 through January 3, 2017.
- OR -
Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.
*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses do not qualify)
Program dates: January 4, 2016 thru January 3, 2017
- Bill of Sale/Customer Agreement
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of final transcript
- Letter of intent
- Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours
- Proof of enrollment status
- Current class schedule
- Report card
- Dated letter from school confirming enrollment
- The Vincent Authorization Number.
Koons Ford is proud to offer the Ford College Rebate Program to qualifying customers. If you would like more information on the program, or to contact one of our qualified sales professionals, please complete the form on the right of this page.